04 October 2012

c25k week 4: Rest day

No run today, so I did 20 sit-ups and flossed my teeth.

Flossing sort of feels like a workout. It’s just as arduous, and takes just as long. Because I have a retainer wire along my lower teeth along the lingual side (or inside, for people who don't know ortho lingo), I can’t just floss like a normal person. I have to thread the floss under the wire. It’s tedious, and because my teeth are still pretty tight on the bottom, hard to get the floss through there. Blecch. So I don't do it as often as I should.

I wear my essix retainer without fail, though. Mainly because I can feel my teeth start to move if I forget it even one night. And moving teeth is the worst thing ever! After all my suffering, I will not let them shift back if I can help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment